Terms and Conditions
Welcome to UsmiiSays.com. The following Terms and Conditions govern your use of our website located at www.usmiisays.com and any related services provided by UsmiiSays.com.
By accessing, browsing, or using our website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and all of the terms incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to these Terms, you should not use or access this website.
Use of the Website
- You may use our website for lawful purposes only. You agree not to use the website in a way that may infringe the rights of others or limit their use and enjoyment of the website.
- You may not reproduce, distribute, duplicate, sell, or resell any information from our website without our prior written consent.
Content and Copyright
- The content on this website, including text, graphics, and images, are for informational purposes only. While we strive for accuracy, we cannot guarantee that the content is always up-to-date or free of errors.
- We do not provide any copyrighted content on our website. Any unauthorized use of the website content may violate copyright laws.
- The UsmiiSays.com logo and other related graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks of UsmiiSays.com. They may not be used without the prior written consent of UsmiiSays.com.
Links to Third-Party Websites
- UsmiiSays.com may contain links to third-party websites or resources. These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify our endorsement of such third-party websites.
- We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of these third-party websites.
Limitation of Liability
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, UsmiiSays.com and its owners shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages, or any loss of profits or revenues, whether incurred directly or indirectly, or any loss of data, use, goodwill, or other intangible losses resulting from your use or inability to use the website.
Changes to these Terms
- We may update our Terms from time to time to reflect changes in our practices, technology, legal requirements, or for other reasons. We will post any changes to these Terms on this page.
- Your continued use of the website after the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- These Terms are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California. Any disputes arising out of or relating to these Terms or your use of the website will be subject to the jurisdiction of the courts.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us at [email protected].